Tempe police reported the following incidents Sunday:

A 21-year-old Arizona man was arrested at 12:15 a.m. May 28 on suspicion of driving under the influence on the 400 block of South McClintock Road, police reported.

The man was involved in a single vehicle collision with a tree, according to a police report.

Further investigation revealed he had bloodshot, watery eyes and the odor of alcohol on his breath, police reported.

The man admitted to consuming alcohol and registered a .195 blood-alcohol level on a portable breath test, according to the report.

The man was arrested on suspicion of DUI, and a records check revealed his Arizona driver’s license was suspended for a previous DUI, police reported.

He was booked and held to see a judge, according to the report.

A 20-year-old Arizona man was arrested May 27 on suspicion of marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession in Tempe, police reported.

Police stopped the man in a parking lot on the 1600 block of West La Jolla Drive, where he admitted to being in possession of the marijuana, according to a police report.

The man was booked into Tempe City Jail and released, police reported.

A 24-year-old transient man was arrested at 3:44 p.m. May 26 on suspicion of public sexual indecency at Tempe City Hall, police reported.

The man was seen receiving oral sex near the building, located at 31 E. Fifth Street, according to a police report.

During a search, the man was found to be in possession of a usable quantity of a green, leafy substance believed to be marijuana, police reported.

The man was booked into Tempe City Jail for the sex offense but released pending the drug charges, according to the police report.

A 19-year-old Arizona man was arrested at 2:03 a.m. on May 24 on suspicion of possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and Ecstasy pills, police reported.

The man was arrested at West Southern Avenue and South Roosevelt Street after he was stopped for driving on a flat tire, according to a police report.

The officer reported he could smell a distinct odor of marijuana and asked the man if he had any drugs in the vehicle, according to the report.

The man said he didn’t have any drugs in the vehicle, and upon search of the vehicle, marijuana, Ecstasy and drug paraphernalia items were found in the center console and on the floor, police reported.

There was allegedly a baggie of marijuana in the man’s pocket, according to the report.

The man was transported to the Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and released, according to the police report.

Reports complied by Rheyanne Weaver.

Reach the reporter at rheyanne.weaver@asu.edu

×