ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:

• An unknown person or persons on Saturday committed criminal damage at Vista del Sol on the Tempe campus, police reported.

Between 3:30 and 5:30 a.m., five fire extinguishers were used in the complex’s C building, according to a police report.

The total estimated damage is $100, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the report.

• Between 10:30 p.m. Thursday and 2 p.m. Friday an unknown person or persons stole the vehicle of a 20-year-old male ASU student, police reported.

The car was parked in a metered lot in front of Vista del Sol on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• Between 4:45 and 9:30 p.m. Thursday an unknown person or persons burglarized the vehicle of a 36-year-old female ASU staff member, police reported.

The car was parked in Lot 59 East. When the woman returned to her car, she found the passenger window broken and her backpack gone, according to a police report.

There is no total estimated loss at this time. Police have no leads, suspects or witnesses, police reported.

• Between 8:40 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Thursday an unknown person or persons stole the vehicle of an 18-year-old female ASU West campus student, police reported.

The car was parked in Parking Structure 11 on the West campus, according to a police report.

The estimated value of the vehicle is $2,000, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons fraudulently used a credit card on Wednesday, police reported.

The suspect or suspects wire-transferred $471 from the checking account of a 22-year-old female ASU student, according to a police report.

The student was able to cancel the transfer before it was final, police reported.

• A 24-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Aug. 14 on the 13000 block of North 47th Avenue on suspicion of theft, police reported.

The man, who was arrested behind a residence, allegedly stole two textbooks from the ASU West Bookstore, according to a police report.

The total value of the books was $187.50. The suspect was cited and released from the ASU West Police station, police reported.

Reports compiled by Scarlett Heydt. Reach the reporter at sheydt@asu.edu.

×