ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• At about 4 a.m. Monday an 18-year-old male ASU student committed disorderly conduct at the Hassayampa residence hall, according to a police report.

The man was involved in a verbal argument with two other ASU students on the sixth floor of the residence hall, police reported.

The uncooperative man was escorted off the sixth floor, according to a report.

Tempe Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• A 21-year-old Mesa man was arrested late Saturday night on the 400 block of South Mill Avenue on suspicion of assault and injury and disorderly conduct, police reported.

The man exited Tavern Bar holding a beer in his hand, according to a police report.

When the bar’s bouncer told the man to hand over the beer, he refused, police reported.

When the bouncer reached to grab the beer from the man’s hand, the man reportedly struck the bouncer in the mouth with his right hand, according to a report.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of assault and injury and one count of disorderly conduct, police reported.

• A 34-year-old Tempe man was arrested late Saturday night on suspicion of aggravated assault, police reported.

The man reportedly struck one victim with a pair of jeans and then sat on the victim’s stomach, causing pain, according to a police report.

He then began physically fighting and “eye gouging” another victim, police reported.

The man then stood up, took a box cutter and held it up in a threatening manner toward the second victim, police reported.

The second victim then disarmed the man, halting any further assault, according to a report.

The suspect was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of aggravated assault, one count of domestic violence assault and one count probation violation, police reported.

• A 51-year-old Los Angeles man was arrested Sunday morning on the 200 block of East McKinley Road on suspicion of aggravated assault, police reported.

An investigation revealed that the man assaulted a 15-year-old boy by punching him in the face, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of aggravated assault, according to a police report.

• A 26-year-old Tempe woman was arrested early Saturday morning on the 200 block of West Fifth Street on suspicion of having marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police reported.

The woman was contacted while sitting in her car with an open and half-empty bottle of Crown Royal in her hands, police reported.

Officers could smell the odor of burning marijuana coming from the vehicle, police reported.

A usable amount of the drug was found in her glove compartment and the woman said the marijuana belonged to her, police reported.

She was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of possession of marijuana, according to a report.

• A 45-year-old Tempe man was arrested Friday night on suspicion of possessing narcotics, police reported.

Upon being approached by officers, the man was seen quickly placing an unknown object into his pocket, police reported.

The man consented to emptying his pockets and then removed a small container filled with white powder believed to be cocaine, according to a police report.

The suspect was transported to Tempe City Jail and released pending charges. He was held on one count of possession of narcotics and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.

Reports compiled by Nathan Meacham. Reach the reporter at nathan.meacham@asu.edu.

×