ASU Police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• An unknown person or persons stole the parking permit of an 18-year-old male ASU student on Saturday, police reported.

The permit was stolen from Parking Structure 4 on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $5, police reported.

• An 18-year-old female student and an 18-year-old male ASU student were arrested Saturday on the 400 block of East Veterans Way in Tempe, police reported.

The pair was arrested on suspicion of underage consumption of alcohol, according to a police report.

Both were criminally cited and released, police reported.

• ASU police arrested five female ASU students and one male ASU student Saturday on suspicion of underage consumption of alcohol, police reported.

The students were arrested on the 1100 block of South Rural Road, cited and released, according to a police report.

• A 20-year-old man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of underage consumption of alcohol and assault on the 600 block of East Apache Boulevard near the Tempe campus, police reported.

The man reportedly punched a woman in the face and then left the scene, according to a police report.

He was later found at Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital and was arrested. The man was issued criminal citations and then released, police reported.

• An 18-year-old man was arrested Thursday on suspicion of underage consumption of alcohol, police reported.

Police were responding to a call in reference to a sick or injured person, according to a police report.

The Tempe Fire Department transported the man to Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, police reported.

The man reportedly had a blood-alcohol content of .221, according to a report.

• A 21-year-old man was arrested on Aug. 24 on suspicion of possessing drug paraphernalia, police reported.

The man was issued a citation and released from the ASU Police station, according to a police report.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• A 29-year-old Phoenix woman was stopped on her bike for running a red light on Lincoln Lane and University Drive in Tempe, police reported.

The arresting officer found the woman had an outstanding warrant for forgery, according to a police report.

The woman was transported to Tempe City Jail and held on $900 bail, police reported.

Reports compiled by Scarlett Heydt. Reach the reporter at sheydt@asu.edu.

×