Tempe Police reported the following incidents Sunday:

• An 18-year-old Tempe man was arrested early Friday morning on the 900 block of East University Drive on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs, police reported.

He was contacted after a K-9 alerted police to the vehicle he was driving, according to a police report.

Investigation revealed he was in possession of marijuana, cocaine and ecstasy, police reported.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of possession of marijuana, one count of possession of dangerous drugs, and one count of possession of narcotic drugs, according to a report.

• A 28-year-old Phoenix man was arrested early Friday morning on the 400 block of South Mill Avenue on suspicion of disorderly conduct and trespassing, police reported.

The man was initially contacted by security after he was seen pushing customers who were standing at the Margarita Rocks Beach Club bar, according to a police report.

He was asked to leave several times and then grabbed a handrail to prevent being removed from the bar, police reported.

It took two bouncers to remove the man, according to a report.

A search revealed he had a usable amount of a substance believed to be marijuana in his pants pocket, police reported.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of second-degree trespassing, one count of disorderly conduct and one count of possession of marijuana, according to a report.

• A 19-year-old male ASU student was arrested late Thursday night near East 15th Street and South McAllister Avenue on suspicion of possession of marijuana, police reported.

The man was contacted in an alley near the above address, according to a police report.

Upon contact he was found to be smoking a marijuana cigarette, police reported.

A search found a usable amount of marijuana, a marijuana pipe and rolling papers in his jacket pocket, according to a report.

He admitted to ownership of all the items, according to a report.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of possession of marijuana and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.

• A 31-year-old Tempe man and a 45-year-old Tempe woman were arrested Wednesday night on the 1100 block of West Baseline Road on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs, police reported.

The pair was contacted at a vehicle stop, according to a police report.

A records check revealed that the man, who was driving the vehicle, was driving on a suspended license, police reported.

A search revealed a bag containing methamphetamine in the woman’s purse, according to a report.

She said the man handed her the bag after a patrol car pulled behind them, and she hid it because she did not want to get the man in trouble, police reported.

The man said the methamphetamine and a digital scale found in the back of the car were his, according to a report.

The woman also had a fake identification card and admitted to having it made for her, police reported.

Both the man and the woman were transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of possession of dangerous drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a report.

Reports compiled by Nathan Meacham. Reach the reporter at nathan.meacham@asu.edu.

×