ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• A 20-year-old male ASU student and a 19-year-old male ASU student were arrested early Tuesday morning on the 600 block of East University Drive on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs, police reported.

The pair was contacted at East University Drive and South Rural Road.

The 20-year-old is also suspected of driving under the influence of drugs and operating a vehicle while impaired, according to a police report.

They were separately transported to the ASU Police Department, where they were processed and later released, police reported.

Charges were forwarded to the county attorney, according to a report.

• On Oct. 2 at about 1:45 a.m. an unknown suspect committed criminal damage on the Tempe campus, police reported.

The outside window of a dorm room at Sonora Hall was broken, according to a police report.

There is suspect information on a lead, police reported.

The estimated damage cost is $200, according to a report.

Tempe Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• An 18-year-old male ASU student was arrested late Wednesday night on the 500 block of East University Drive on suspicion of possession of marijuana, police reported.

The man was contacted in his dorm room at the above location after police received a complaint about a burning odor coming from the room, according to a police report.

Upon contact, the man admitted he had been smoking marijuana, police reported.

A vaporizer with marijuana residue was found, along with a usable amount of marijuana, according to a report.

The man admitted ownership of the marijuana but said the vaporizer belonged to someone else, police reported.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of possession of marijuana.

• A 33-year-old Chandler woman and a 29-year-old California man were arrested Saturday night at South Price Road and East Concorda Drive on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs and marijuana, police reported.

The two were initially contacted at a vehicle stop for a civil traffic violation, according to a police report.

Upon investigation it was revealed the woman was driving on a suspended license and both her and the man were found in possession of marijuana and methamphetamine, police reported.

Police also found open containers of alcohol in the vehicle, according to a report.

Both people were transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of possession of dangerous drugs and possession of marijuana, according to a report.

The man was also held on one count of having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle, police reported.

Reports compiled by Nathan Meacham. Reach the reporter at nathan.meacham@asu.edu.

×