Tempe Police reported the following incidents Sunday:

• An 18-year-old transient man was arrested Thursday morning on the 100 block of East Fifth Street on suspicion of aggravated assault, police reported.

On Oct. 5 the man reportedly struck his stepfather on the back of the head two to three times with his fist while wearing brass knuckles, according to a police report.

The victim sustained a 2- to 3-inch laceration on his head that was approximately a quarter-inch deep, police reported.

The man was reportedly upset that his stepfather removed his PlayStation from his bedroom, according to a report.

The stepfather admitted to taking the PlayStation but said he took it after he found his Nintendo missing from his bedroom and suspected his stepson, police reported.

The stepson admitted to taking the Nintendo and also admitted to kicking the front door and punching his bedroom door, according to a report.

The stepson was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of aggravated assault and one count of criminal damage, police reported.

• A 29-year-old transient man was arrested Thursday morning on the 1000 block of Playa Del Norte Drive on suspicion of aggravated assault, police reported.

Investigation revealed the man punched another transient person numerous times in the face at a transient camp underneath the Rural Road Bridge on the north side of Tempe Town Lake, according to a police report.

The victim was transported to a Scottsdale hospital where it was determined she had a fractured left orbital socket and her teeth loosened, police reported.

The man was held on one count of aggravated assault, according to a report.

• A 43-year-old Tempe man was arrested Thursday morning at South Price Road and East Guadalupe Road on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs, police reported.

The man was contacted during a traffic stop when investigation revealed he was in possession of approximately 14 grams of methamphetamine and miscellaneous drug paraphernalia, according to a police report.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of possession of dangerous drugs for sale and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.

• A 48-year-old Chandler man was arrested Tuesday night on the 500 block of North Delaware Drive in Mesa on suspicion of aggravated assault, police reported.

On March 18 the man reportedly assaulted another man by striking him numerous times with his fist causing serious physical injury while the victim was at work, according to a police report.

The victim was transported to a Scottsdale hospital where he was treated for his injuries and required surgery, police reported.

The Chandler man fled the scene and was arrested Tuesday at his residence, according to a report.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail and booked on one count of aggravated assault, police reported.

• A 27-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Tuesday afternoon at a bus stop near South Priest Drive and West Broadway Road on suspicion of misconduct with a weapon, police reported.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of disorderly conduct and one count of misconduct with a weapon, according to a police report.

Police impounded a handgun with a magazine and rounds, police reported.

Reports compiled by Nathan Meacham. Reach the reporter at nathan.meacham@asu.edu.

×