Tempe Police reported

the following incidents Thursday:

• A 58-year-old Tempe man was arrested Tuesday on the 200 block of East Baseline Road after a search revealed a warrant for his arrest, police reported.

The man was contacted after he matched the description of a man who had caused a disturbance inside a business, according to a police report.

He was found to have an outstanding Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office warrant, police reported.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and held to see a judge, according to a report.

• An 18-year-old Coolidge man was arrested late Monday night on the 11400 block of North McGee Road on suspicion of possession of narcotic drugs, police reported.

After being contacted, the man was found to be in possession of a usable amount of a substance believed to be marijuana, according to a police report.

Police also found a black substance in his pocket believed to be heroin, police reported.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of possession of marijuana and one count of possession of narcotic drugs, according to a report.

• A 22-year-old Gilbert man was arrested early Sunday morning on the 400 block of South Mill Avenue on suspicion of disorderly conduct, police reported.

The man was reportedly involved in a physical fight on the street, according to a police report.

When he was arrested, he dropped a plastic bag on the sidewalk that contained a white powder substance believed to be cocaine, police reported.

During a search he was also found to be in possession of a suspended driver’s license, according to a report.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of disorderly conduct, one count of possession of narcotic drugs and one count of possession of a suspended driver’s license, police reported.

• A 26-year-old Gilbert man was arrested on Nov. 13 on the 100 block of West University Drive on suspicion of possession of narcotic drugs, police reported.

The man was contacted in his vehicle while he was reportedly injecting heroin into his left arm with a syringe, according to a police report.

Police also found an empty syringe in the back seat of the truck, police reported.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of possession of narcotic drugs and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a report.

• A 28-year-old Scottsdale man and a 25-year-old Scottsdale woman were arrested on Nov. 13 on the 1800 block of East Rio Salado Parkway on suspicion of possession of narcotic drugs, police reported.

The two were contacted in a parking lot while they were reportedly in the process of lighting up heroin, according to a police report.

The man admitted to smoking the heroin, police reported.

• Both were transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of possession of narcotic drugs, and the woman was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a report.

Reports compiled by Nathan Meacham. Reach the reporter at nathan.meacham@asu.edu

×