Tempe Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• A 23-year-old Tucson man and a 35-year-old man were arrested Monday afternoon at Interstate 10 and Warner Road on suspicion of possession of marijuana for sale, police reported.

The two men were contacted after investigation revealed they were reportedly in an accident at the above location and fled the scene, according to a police report.

A search revealed the trunk of the car contained a large amount of marijuana, police reported.

Both men were transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of transportation of marijuana and one count of possession of marijuana for sale, according to a report.

• A 24-year-old Mesa woman was arrested Sunday afternoon on the 5000 block of South Arizona Mills Circle at Arizona Mills Mall on suspicion of shoplifting, police reported.

Investigation revealed the woman was observed by a Neiman Marcus loss prevention employee removing a handbag from a display case, according to a police report.

The woman was seen removing the security device on the bag, possibly with the use of a wire cutter later found in her mother’s possession, police reported.

She then exited the store with the handbag over her shoulder and without paying, according to a report.

The handbag was valued at $2,120, police reported.

She was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of shoplifting, according to a report.

• A 19-year-old Scottsdale man was arrested Saturday afternoon on the 1800 block of East Apache Boulevard on suspicion of aggravated assault, police reported.

The man reportedly punched another man in the face, knocking out two of the vicitm’s teeth, according to a police report.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of aggravated assault, police reported.

ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage Friday morning on the 4500 block of West Thunderbird Road in Glendale on the ASU West campus, police reported.

The person or persons defaced two traffic signs and one electrical cabinet in the North East fields on the campus, according to a police report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• Four unknown male suspects committed assault at about 10 a.m. Thursday on the Tempe campus, police reported.

The four men reportedly threw ice and shouted derogatory statements at a woman while she was walking by the San Pablo residence hall, according to a police report.

Reports compiled by Nathan Meacham. Reach the reporter at nathan.meacham@asu.edu.

×