ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• An unknown person or persons committed theft by stealing a bicycle sometime between Feb. 11 at 3 p.m. and Monday at 3 p.m., according to a police report.

The bicycle, estimated to be worth $300, belonged to a 21-year-old undergraduate and was parked on a rack on the south side of the Computing Commons on the Tempe campus, according to a report.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft by stealing five items of various carpet cleaning equipment belonging to the University sometime between Jan. 10 and Feb. 12, according to a police report.

The equipment, which was stolen from the G. Homer Durham Languages and Literature Building on the Tempe campus, was estimated to be worth around $4,200, police reported.

There are no known witnesses, suspects or leads at this time, according to a report.

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary by breaking into a vehicle and stealing multiple items sometime between Jan. 27 at 6 p.m. and Feb. 12 at 6 p.m., according to a police report.

The vehicle, which belonged to a 23-year-old undergraduate student, was parked in the Vista del Sol parking structure on the Tempe campus, police reported.

Total estimated losses were $1,711 and there are no known witnesses, suspects or leads at this time, according to a police report.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage sometime between Jan. 29 at 6:30 p.m. and Jan. 30 at 12 p.m., according to a police report.

The person or persons damaged a window at University Towers on the Tempe campus, according to police.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft on Jan. 29 at 9:30 p.m. and Feb. 9 at 8 a.m., according to a police report.

The person or persons removed six white top tables, which are estimated to be worth $200, from Armstrong Hall on the Tempe campus, according to police.

Tempe Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• An 18-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Feb. 11 at East Del Rio Drive and South McClintock Drive on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a police report.

The man was sitting in the passenger seat of a vehicle that was pulled over and searched around 11:35 p.m., police reported.

There were two plastic bags of marijuana located inside of the vehicle, and the passenger admitted they belonged to him, according to police.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and released pending the charges, according to a report.

Reports compiled by Nicholas Palomino Mendoza. Reach the reporter at npmendo@asu.edu

×