ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• An unknown person or persons committed theft Friday by stealing a bicycle from a rack on the north side of Hassayampa Academic Village Phase 1 on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The bicycle belonged to a 20-year-old female undergraduate student who said she found her cable lock on the ground where the bicycle was parked, police reported.

There are no known leads, suspects, or witnesses at this time, according to a police report.

• An unknown person or persons sexually assaulted a 19-year-old female on Sunday on Alpha Drive on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The woman was not willing to aid in prosecution, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft and burglary by breaking into a vehicle parked in the Vista del Sol parking structure on the Tempe campus and stealing various items sometime between Feb. 5 at 5 p.m. and Feb. 7 at 5 p.m., according to a police report.

The vehicle’s CD player and speaker system, as well as an iPod shuffle were stolen, totaling an estimated $2,500 in losses, police reported.

The owner of the vehicle, a 26-year-old male, did not want to aid in prosecution, according to a report.

• A 24-year-old man reportedly committed assault with a deadly weapon on Feb. 5 at Vista del Sol on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The man allegedly pushed, head-butted, choked and kicked his 19-year-old girlfriend, and also reportedly threatened her multiple times with scissors between 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m., according to a police report.

The man fled the scene and was unable to be located before the officers arrived, and his whereabouts are currently unknown, police reported.

• A 27-year-old man was arrested Feb. 3 on suspicion of interfering or disrupting an educational institution, resisting arrest, loitering on university grounds and criminal trespassing, according to a police report.

At around 1:50 p.m., the man was reportedly causing a disturbance on the third floor of the Engineering Building G-wing on the Tempe campus but left the scene before police arrived, according to a report.

Around 2:11 p.m., the man was found by a police officer at the Tempe Transit Center on South College Avenue and East 5th Street and tried to resist arrest, police reported.

He was transported to the Fourth Avenue Jail and booked on the charges, according to a report.

• Reports compiled by Nicholas Palomino Mendoza. Reach the reporter at npmendo@asu.edu

×