ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• An 18-year-old undergraduate man was arrested Saturday around 2 a.m. on suspicion of being a minor with alcohol in body, according to a police report.

The man was reportedly seen knocking over a newspaper stand, throwing a sign and attempting to knock over a trash can near the Palo Verde Beach on the Tempe campus, according to a report.

After being stopped by the police, the man was arrested, cited and released, according to a report.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal trespassing Saturday between 2:25 and 2:35 p.m. by unlawfully entering a dorm room in the Hassayampa Academic Village Phase 2 residential complex, on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

No injuries were reported, and no items were taken from the room, which belongs to an 18-year-old undergraduate woman, police reported.

The suspect fled on foot and there are no known witnesses, suspects, or leads, according to police.

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary Friday between 6:10 and 6:40 p.m. by stealing various items from the unlocked dorm room of an 18-year-old undergraduate woman at Barrett, the Honors College, according to a police report.

The woman was missing her wallet, backpack and an iPod Touch, which are estimated to be worth around $345, according to a report.

Also missing was her friend’s MacBook laptop computer, which was estimated to be worth $2,500, police reported.

There are no known witnesses, suspects or leads, according to police.

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary Friday between 10:15 and 10:30 p.m. at the Memorial Union on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The person or persons lifted the gate in front of Quiznos, which was closed at the time, and removed at least three bottled beverages from the display, police reported.

The estimated loss was $3, according to a report.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft Thursday between 9 and 10 p.m. by stealing a wallet from the recreation room at Barrett, the Honors College, according to a police report.

The value of the wallet and its contents were estimated to be worth $215 and belonged to a 19-year-old undergraduate, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage sometime between Feb. 17 at 4:30 p.m. and Feb. 18 at 5:15 p.m. by spray painting an ASU vehicle, according to a police report.

The vehicle, which sustained an estimated $600 in damages, was parked on the east side of the Engineering Center C building on the Tempe campus when the incident occurred, according to police.

There are no known witnesses, suspects or leads, according to reports.

• Reports compiled by Nicholas Palomino Mendoza. Reach the reporter at npmendo@asu.edu

×