ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary in the third degree between Friday at 2 p.m. and Monday at 8 a.m., police reported.

The person or persons stole a laptop belonging to a 24-year-old woman from a classroom on the first floor of the Durham Language and Literature Building on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $200, police reported.

• Between Friday at 12:30 p.m. and Monday at 9 a.m., an unknown person or persons stole four cases of toilet paper from a locked supply closet in the Durham Language and Literature Building on the Tempe campus, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $120, according to a police report.

An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage between March 14 and Friday by attempting to remove the motor from an ASU spray rig/fertilizer, police reported.

The person or persons damaged the belt and attachment bolts of the machinery. The item was parked in the ASU Boneyard on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The total estimated damage is $100, and there are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed second-degree burglary by stealing several items from a Vista del Sol apartment between March 12 and Monday, police reported.

The person or persons reportedly entered the Tempe-campus apartment without the residents’ permission while some of its residents were out of town on spring break and took their personal property. The residents were three 19-year-old female ASU students, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $135, police reported.

• Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu

×