ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:

• An unknown person or persons damaged an ASU fire extinguisher cabinet and discharged the fire extinguisher at Adelphi Commons on the Tempe campus between Thursday at 9 a.m. and Friday at 9:00 a.m., police reported.
Total estimated damage is $700, according to a police report.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, police reported.

• A 46-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of loitering and possession of drug paraphernalia at Manzanita Hall on the Tempe campus Thursday at about 6:30 p.m., police reported.
The man was arrested after being reportedly seen casing bicycle racks by Manzanita Hall, according to a police report.

A search of the man revealed a glass pipe with burnt white residue inside the tube, police reported.

The man was booked into Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, according to a police report.

Tempe Police reported the following incidents Monday:
  • A 22-year-old Tempe man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.
After an investigation, the man admitted ownership to a small bag of marijuana, 2 pipes used to smoke it and a silver marijuana grinder all located in a search, according to a police report.

He taken to Tempe City Jail, booked and held to see a judge, police reported.

• An 18-year-old Tempe man was arrested Friday night after a routine traffic stop, police reported.
The man was pulled over after being seen committing a traffic violation, according to a police report.

During the stop the man was found to be in possession of crack cocaine base for sale, police reported.

The man was arrested for a previous incident where he reportedly sold crack-cocaine in Tempe, police reported.

He was booked into Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, according to a report.

• A 22-year-old Tempe woman was arrested Sunday on South Mill Avenue and West Third Street after an investigation revealed she possessed a usable quantity of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police reported.
The woman was the driver of a vehicle that was stopped because a passenger reportedly had an open container of vodka, according to a police report.

The passenger compartment was searched for further containers of alcohol and a usable amount of marijuana and rolling papers were found, police reported.

The woman admitted the marijuana and rolling papers belonged to her, according to a report.

She was arrested and booked into Tempe City Jail, police reported.

Reports compiled by Maxfield Barker. Reach the reporter at mmbarke1@asu.edu

×