Doing something secret in the not-so-Secret Garden

Shhhhhhh.

I did something secret in the not-so-Secret Garden.

I invite all of you to guess what I did there. Submit all guesses in the comments section or e-mail me at chase.kamp@asu.edu. The first reader to correctly guess what I did in the Secret Garden will receive a splendid grand prize: I will print your name in the next post on Love It, Then Leave It, with no less than three (3) flattering adjectives preceding it and no more than two (2) hyperbolic declarative statements about your awesomeness following it.

This grand prize is valued at approximately 4.25 pounds of pure, uncut blog hype and nine liters of clean, cool Google juice. Seriously, unless your name is J-stin Beiber, your prize will likely be the first thing to appear in a search engine and I will portray you as an unstoppable wizard of greatness.

The secret thing I did in the Secret Garden: • Occurred Friday, April 9, 2010 at 2:27 p.m. • Was not illegal • Was not sexually inappropriate • May have appeared embarrassing to an onlooker • May have been destructive to my appearance • Did not involve fire • Did not involve animals • Did not involve another student • Involved sharp objects • Involved a certain kind of geometry • Involved closing my eyes • Has been the subject of songs by The Who, Pavement, and Crosby Stills Nash and Young

The Secret Garden was a thing of lore when I arrived on campus my freshman year. Even though its mystery has faded and its location has been widely disclosed, I like knowing I preserved the essence of its name. Now take a guess!

32 days,

Chase

×