Police Beat: April 9

ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage Monday by smashing the side window of a vehicle belonging to a 19-year-old female student, police reported.

The vehicle was parked near the Sun Devil Stadium East parking lot on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $150, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses, according to a report.

An unknown person or persons committed burglary Tuesday by stealing headphones belonging to a 19-year-old male student, police reported.

The headphones were taken from the student’s dorm room at Hassayampa Academic Village on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The student told police he believed his suitemates or their friend may have taken the headphones, police reported.

The estimated loss is $400, police reported.

An unknown person or persons committed theft March 31 by taking a cell phone belonging to a 21-year-old female student, police reported.

The cell phone was taken from the tutoring center on the first floor of the Life Science C-Wing building on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

An unknown person or persons committed theft Wednesday by taking a bicycle belonging to an 18-year-old female student, police reported.

The bicycle was locked to the racks outside of the Physical Sciences H-Wing building on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $365, police reported.

An unknown person or persons committed theft Tuesday by taking a bicycle belonging to a 20-year-old female student, police reported.

The bicycle was taken from the north side of Computing Commons on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $300, police reported.

Between 1 p.m. Tuesday and 9:20 a.m. Wednesday, an unknown person or persons committed criminal damage to a vehicle belonging to an 18-year-old female student, police reported.

Eggs and silly string were on the student’s Mercedes-Benz ML350, which was parked in Apache Boulevard parking structure on Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $30, police reported.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, according to a report.

Reports compiled by Matt Hendley. Reach the reporter at mhendley@asu.edu

×