ASU Police reported the following incidents Saturday:

An unknown person or persons spray painted the east wall facing the light rail at the Research Support Services building sometime between June 2 and June 3, police reported.

The estimated damage is $300 and there are currently no suspects, according to a police report.

An unknown person or persons smashed the driver’s side window of a 40-year-old woman’s car May 31 at ASU’s Cholla Apartments, police reported.

The unknown person or persons stole personal property belonging to three other women ages 22, 27 and 61, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $1,220, and there are no suspects, leads or witnesses, police reported.

Tempe Police reported the following incidents Saturday:

A 20-year-old Phoenix woman was arrested June 7 at West Elliot Road and the I-10 on suspicion of minor in consumption, minor in possession and possession of marijuana, police reported.

She was contacted on a vehicle stop and investigation revealed she was underage with alcohol in her system, alcohol in her possession and a usable quantity of marijuana on her person, according to a police report.

Under her Miranda warning, she admitted to the possession of marijuana, police reported.

She was booked into the Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, according to a police report.

A 21-year old Tempe man was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana June 5 near West University Drive and South Hardy Drive, police reported.

He was observed riding his bicycle on the wrong side of the road and didn’t have the required forward-facing light on his bicycle, according to a police report.

After being stopped, police found a large knife in his possession, police reported.

The knife was secured and he was patted down for additional weapons, according to the police report.

The police officer felt something in the man’s front pant pocket and asked him what it was, police reported.

The man stated that the object was “a bag of marijuana,” and the officer retrieved a clear plastic bag containing what was believed to be marijuana, according to a police report.

The man was transported and booked into Tempe City Jail, where he was later released pending charges, police reported.

Reports compiled by Rheyanne Weaver. Reach the reporter at reweaver@asu.edu

×