ASU Police reported the following incidents Friday:

A 25-year-old ASU student and his brother were arrested on suspicion of committing disorderly conduct by fighting in the computer lab of Cholla Apartments July 19, police reported.

The crime is labeled as a domestic violence offense, because they are brothers, according to police.

They were arrested, processed and booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail, police reported.

A 32-year-old man was arrested at the northwest corner of South Rural Road and East Apache Boulevard on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of prescription-only drugs, police reported.

He was contacted July 12 after allegedly matching the description of a suspect in an attempted trespass and vehicle burglary, according to police.

A consensual search of his belongings produced prescription drugs and a meth pipe, police reported.

He was taken to the ASU Police Department, processed, issued a criminal citation and released, according to police.

Tempe Police reported the following incidents Saturday:

Two 20-year-old New York students were arrested on suspicion of trespassing July 17, police reported.

The students were observed walking south across the Tempe Town Lake light rail bridge by a security officer who then called the police, according to the report.

After admitting they ignored signs and crossed the bridge, they were arrested at First Street and Ash Avenue, then released pending charges, police reported.

A 46-year-old Cave Creek woman was arrested July 16 on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs and drug paraphernalia, police reported.

She was contacted after a motel manager found her outside her room with her pants down, according to police.

She allowed police to come into her room, and they found two glass pipes commonly used to smoke methamphetamine, police reported.

There was black residue at the bowl-shaped end of the pipes and a rolled up $10 bill sitting next to a line of meth lying in plain view on a shelf, according to police.

She was the only occupant and the registered guest of the room at the 500 block of West Broadway Road, police reported.

She exhibited bizarre behavior consistent with substance abuse and was booked into Tempe City Jail, where she was released pending charges, according to the police report.

At the Veteran’s Way and College Avenue light rail station, a man was arrested July 16 on suspicion of drinking beer on the train, police reported.

He was found to have a felony warrant and was transported and booked into the Tempe City Jail for the warrant, according to the police report.

Reports compiled by Rheyanne Weaver. Reach the reporter at reweaver@asu.edu

×