ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:

• An unknown person or persons broke into an ASU staff member’s office in the Bateman Physical Sciences Center and stole an ASU laptop between Aug. 5 and 10, according to a police report.The Tempe campus office was locked at the time, and the loss is estimated to be $350, according to the report.There are no suspects, leads, or witnesses at this time, police reported.
  • Two children, ages three and five, were found locked out of their home in the South Desert Village area of the Polytechnic campus on the evening of Aug. 17, according to police.The children were found at approximately 6:17 p.m. and were returned to their mother at 8 p.m., police reported.
  • An unknown person or persons broke into a vehicle between Aug. 19 and 20 and stole stereo equipment, police reported.The car was parked near Sonora Hall on South Rural Road and East Spence Avenue in Tempe, according to the police report.The estimated loss was roughly $1,200, according to the report.
  • A student’s cell phone was stolen in Hayden Library on the Tempe campus Aug. 18, according to a police report.The phone was last seen at a booth on the east side of the library, police reported.The estimated loss is $600, according to the police report.

There are no leads or suspects at this time, police reported.

×