0:00, fourth quarter Wisconsin runs out the clock to get the win by a thread, 20-19. ASU falls to 2-1 on the season. Lot of missed opportunities for the Sun Devils in this one. Check back soon for a recap of the game.

1:17, fourth quarter ASU forced to burn a timeout as Wisconsin faces a 2nd down. Things looking bleak for ASU. Need some magic.

4:09, fourth quarter Cameron Marshall runs it in for touchdown, but a blocked extra point allows Wisconsin to hold the lead 20-19. Devastating play for the Sun Devils.

6:09, fourth quarter Threet hits Aaron Pflugrad across the middle to reach Wisconsin territory and Lewis follows with a big run to reach the 23 yard line.

7:43, fourth quarter: Wisconsin punts. ASU takes over at 23.

10:00, fourth quarter: Wisconsin coverts on a 3rd and 12. That was some extra soft defense ASU put out there. Needed a stop there.

11:43, fourth quarter: Threet gets nine through the air, not enough for the first. ASU's punt goes into the endzone. Wisconsin takes over.

12:25, fourth quarter: After a quick first down, ASU is now backed up to third and 13. Huge play upcoming.

13:50, fourth quarter: Wisconsin is forced to punt. Miles makes some nifty moves and brings the ball out to the ASU 39. First and 10.

15:00, fourth quarter: My favorite college tradition gong on right now. "Jump Around" playing on the loud speakers and all 81,000 fans in attendance are literally shaking this stadium. College football at its finest.

15:00, fourth quarter: Wisconsin up 20-13 and driving. ASU cannot stop the Badgers' run attack. Holes are opening up left and right. Looks like they are just running out of gas.

1:35, third quarter: On a 3rd and 10, Threet throws an incomplete pass and ASU is forced to punt. Wisconsin will start on the 15.

2:48, third quarter: John Clay runs it in for a 19 yard touchdown. Wisconsin now up 20-13. ASU will start at the 25. First down.

4:24, third quarter: Badger first down on the ASU 28 yard line. Sun Devil defense looking a little tired. The Wisconsin running game is finding all sorts of holes.

5:50, third quarter: Wisconsin, in just three plays, is already out to the 46 yard line.

6:20, third quarter: ASU is forced to punt, ball trickles down to the Wisconsin 12 yard line. First down.

8:02, third quarter: First play backed up in their own endzone, Deantre Lewis breaks a huge run out to the ASU 34 yard line. He could have had much more if he didn't trip over himself. No tackle was recorded. First down Sun Devils.

8:10, third quarter: A Vontaze Burfict hit causes a dropped pass on third down and the Badgers punt. ASU will take over on its own 2 yard line.

10:34, third quarter: Brandon Magee is back in the game. Wisconsin has the ball near midfield. Score tied 13-13. Both defenses look helpless.

11:11, third quarter: Look at the time. Make a wish. ASU takes its first possession of the second half and kicks a 36 yard field goal to tie the game up. Referees missed an obvious pass interference call on a third down that would have gave ASU a first and goal on the one yard line. T.J. Simpson was hit a full second before the Wisconsin defender got to him. TV announcers are beside themselves too.

15:00, third quarter: ASU will get the ball first this half. This possession is huge for the Sun Devils.

Halftime: Speechless. Got to wonder what Dennis Erickson is saying to his team right now in the locker room. ASU has left at least 17 points on the board. How the Sun Devils respond to that last play will reveal a lot about the character of this team.

0:00, second quarter: Unbelievable. Kyle Middlebrooks takes the kickoff 95 yards to the Wisconsin one yard line. Time runs out, end of the half. What a heartbreaking way to go into the locker room.

0:10, second quarter: Touchdown Wisconsin. 11 plays 71 yards. 14 yard TD pass from Tolzien puts the Badgers up 13-10.

0:15, second quarter: After Wisconsin is backed up to the 20 on a offensive holding, Omar Bolden commits a pass interference penalty and gives the Badgers a first down on the ASU 14.

0:30, second quarter: John Clay picks up the first down for Wisconsin. First and goal on the ASU 10. No timeouts left for the Badgers.

0:36, second quarter: Wisconsin is driving fairly easily right now. Badgers give ASU a taste of its own medicine with a swing pass out of the backfield. Third and one from the ASU 11. Timeout Wisconsin.

3:39, second quarter: Wisconsin forces ASU to punt for this first time today. Badgers take over at their own 29.

5:20, second quarter: Brandon Magee is already on crutches and heading to the locker room. Bad news for the Sun Devils. ASU second and 10 from its own 25.

6:01, second quarter: A dropped interception by Deveron Carr allows Wisconsin to kick and make a 44 yard field and cut the ASU lead to four. Sun Devil linebacker Brandon Magee was injured on the drive.

9:21, second quarter: 25 yard field goal by Thomas Weber puts ASU up 10-3. The Sun Devils are all over Wisconsin early. Hate to play the "what if" game, but the score could easily be 17-3 ASU.

9:26, second quarter: Only ASU mistakes are keeping this game close. Steven Threet escaped a would be sack and threw a bullet to George Bell in the end zone. The pass hit Bell in the stomach and fell to the ground. Fourth down.

10:03, second quarter: Second and 5 from the Wisconsin 8 yard line. ASU is having its way with the Wisconsin defense.

12:45, second quarter: ASU is driving. A long run by Deantre Lewis coupled with a pass from Steven Threet to Kerry Taylor has the ball on the Wisconsin 28. First and 10. Keep refreshing page for more updates.

14:22, second quarter: Incomplete pass forces Wisconsin to punt. Jamal Miles returned the punt for a touchdown but two block in the back penalties brings the ball back to the ASU 10 yard line. First and 10.

14:55, second quarter: ASU has a few defensive reserves in to start the second quarter. Must be giving the starters some rest. That was an extremely fast paced first quarter. 3rd and 3 Wisconsin from their own 29.

15:00, second quarter: Student section is finally full. Sun Devils lead the Badgers 7-3.

0:28, first quarter: ASU wastes a timeout on the extra point. Bolden's touchdown return breaks the record for the longest TD in Camp Randall history. ASU up 7-3.

0:29, first quarter: Omar Bolden takes the ensuing kickoff 97 yards for a touchdown. That's his second career touchdown return.

0:40, first quarter: Wisconsin drills down the field but ASU stops the Badgers and forces a 49 yard field goal from Phillip Welch. Wisconsin up 3-0.

3:50, first quarter: ASU drive stalls. Threet tried to rush for a touchdown but got stopped seven yards short. Thomas Weber missed the ensuing 25 yard field goal. Huge missed opportunity for the Sun Devils. Kicking game rears its ugly head again. Deja Vu to Georgia anyone?

5:00, first quarter: First and goal ASU from the Wisconsin 8 yard line.

6:57, first quarter: Sun Devils are driving. Two huge runs by Cameron Marshall and Deantre Lewis have ASU in the red zone. 3rd down and three to go on the Wisconsin 14 yard line.

10:12, first quarter: Great open field tackle by Eddie Elder stops Wisconsin short of the first down. On ensuing fourth down play, Badgers miss a 44 yard field goal. Still tied 0-0. ASU takes over at its own 27.

12:00, first quarter: Badgers ran three consecutive run plays to start the game before two straight pass completions. First and 10 at the ASU 34 yard line.

14:55, first quarter: We're underway. Wisconsin will start at the 22 yard line.

Pre-game: Wisconsin wins the coin toss and elects to go on offense first. kickoff is moments away.

Pre-game: The teams are on the field. A few ASU players ran directly over to the alumni section and held up their pitchforks.

Pre-game: National Anthem completed. Next up, the teams take the field. Like I alluded to earlier, the student section is still only halfway full. That will change soon.

Pre-game: The Wisconsin band is on the field. Can't beat a Big Ten marching band. They are the best, hands down. 15 minutes to kickoff.

Pre-game: Nice to see a real clash of colors in the stands. In the sea of red, there is a solid contingency of ASU gold. 23 minutes to kickoff.

Pre-game: Sun Devil fans are well represented in Madison today. Being the largest public university in the nation has its perks. 33 minutes to kickoff.

Pre-game: Tyler Emerick here live in beautiful Madison, Wisconsin. Keep freshing the page to get live updates throughout today's contest. Fans are still all outside and the student section is notorious for filling in late. Expect 80,000 plus packed in.

60 minutes until kickoff

×