In less than one week, the 2010 NBA season will begin. Everyone is getting pumped up for the opening tipoff, and people are starting to talk basketball again.

One basketball topic still as hot as it was before football started is LeBron.

It seems LeBron is still just as hated as he was when he made the initial decision to leave Cleveland to join the Miami Heat.

LeBron haters have taken to using his public Twitter account as a way to express their angry feelings toward the superstar athlete.

LeBron recently decided he wasn’t going to sit there in silence and take it anymore.

He chose to let the rest of the world in on some of the nasty, vicious and racist comments that unhappy fans have tweeted to him.

LeBron’s reasoning behind retweeting the expletives was that it provided him with additional motivation. He claims he wanted the rest of the world to see what he and other athletes deal with on a regular basis.

LeBron is just trying to win sympathy from the general public before the season starts. He should focus less on what people are tweeting, and focus on winning an NBA Championship.

Want to get the latest ASU news in your inbox every day? Sign up for our new e-mail newsletter.

×