0:00, fourth quarter: Steven Threet gets picked off for the third time today. OSU takes a knee and the clock runs out. The Sun Devils will move to 2-4 and o-2 in the Pac-10. Yet another tough loss.

1:01, fourth quarter: ASU will have one final chance down three. The offense takes over backed up deep.

2:51, fourth quarter, Cameron Marshall runs it in after a blocked punt. ASU makes the 2-point conversion. Beavers now up 31-28.

7:38, fourth quarter: Steven Threet is intecepted in the endzone.  Another huge turnover.  Threw it into quadruple coverage.

9:55, fourth quarter: Dennis Erickson elects to go for it on 4th and 8 from midfield.  Threet's pass is complete to Gerell Robinson.  The play is reviewed, but it stands as a first down.  Big play.

10:25, fourth quarter: Sorry for the delay, having some internet problems here.  ASU was stuffed on the goal line and a critical fumble by Threet on third down makes them settle for a field goal.  On the first play after the Beavers get the ball back, Jacquizz Rodgers takes it 74 yards for a TD.  ASU gets a couple first downs on their next drive, but will punt it back to OSU.

7:26, third quarter: ASU's defense forces a three-and-out and the Sun Devils will get the ball back at their own 30, trailing 24-17.

9:07, third quarter: ASU's drive stalls at the OSU 28, Threet's third down pass is off the fingertips of TJ Simpson.  Thomas Weber converts a 48 yard field goal to cut the OSU lead to 24-17.

10:20, third quarter: ASU forces OSU to turn the ball over on downs.  Two first downs later and ASU is at the OSU 39.

Halftime: OSU gets the ball to start the second.  A touchdown drive will put ASU in a big hole.

Halftime: What a horrible turn of events for ASU.  The Beavers score on three plays and in 40 seconds.  Katz to tight end Joe Halahuni.  The Sun Devils secondary is really struggling.  OSU leads 24-14 at the break.

1:12, second quarter: Back-to-back sacks of Threet kills ASU's drive.  OSU uses a reverse on the punt to get a big return.  Markus Wheaton takes it to the ASU 44.

5:03, second quarter: ASU's defense forces the Beavers to punt.  Sun Devils will take over at their own 17 yard line.

8:51, second quarter: Huge drive for ASU.  OSU corner James Dockery holds Kerry Taylor in the end zone on 3rd and 7 and on the very next play, Deantre Lewis punches it in.  17-14 OSU.

11:59, second quarter: Oregon St. benefits from an ASU unnecessary roughness penalty on the punt and drives down the field for a touchdown.  Ryan Katz has had all day to throw and he finds a wide open Aaron Nichols for the score.  17-7 OSU.

End of the first quarter: Oregon St. leads ASU 10-7 at the end of the first quarter.  Sun Devils will have a 3rd and 8 to start the second quarter.  Total yards in the first: OSU 131, ASU 124.

1:50, first quarter: The Beavers capatalize on the Threet interception and take the lead.  Jacquizz Rodgers was dead to rights on second down, but reverses field and scores.  Outstanding run by Rodgers.  10-7 Beavers.

4:21, first quarter: Steven Threet is intercepted by James Dockery.  Bad decision by Threet, Beavers take over at the ASU 42.

6:48, first quarter: ASU CB Deveron Carr looks like he re-injured his shoulder, Osahon Irabor replaces him.

9:44, first quarter: The Beavers move the ball down the field on their first drive, but it stalls as the ASU blitz forces an incomplete pass on third down.  Justin Kahut makes a 27-yard field goal to cut the ASU lead to 7-3.

12:41, first quarter: Touchdown, ASU.  Threet finds Gerell Robinson down the seem, Robinson breaks a few tackles and scores.  A 40-yard touchdown strike and its 7-0 ASU.

15:00, first quarter: ASU will receive.

Pregame: Dan Knapp is dressed for ASU, but the first team line has Evan Finkenberg at LT, Andrew Sampson at RG and Aderious Simmons at RT.

Pregame: It appears as if OSU star WR James Rodgers will not play today.  He suffered a concussion last week and is in street clothes during warm-ups.

Pregame: Andrew Gruman here at Reser Stadium in Corvallis.  We are 50 minutes away from kickoff between ASU and Oregon State.  Follow along all game long for updates.

×