Tempe Police reported the following incidents Monday:

• A 56-year-old Mesa man was arrested at approximately 2:12 a.m. Oct. 10 on suspicion of aggravated assault after he punched an on-duty nurse at Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital on Mill Avenue, according to a police report.Shortly after the man punched the nurse, he attempted to leave the hospital without medical clearance, police reported.The man was booked in Tempe City Jail to await a meeting with a judge, according to a police report.
  • A 25-year old Phoenix man was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and an open container of alcohol on 7th Street and Mill Avenue at 11:41 p.m. Oct. 8, according to a police report.Police found an open beer container when they pulled him over and found a useable amount of marijuana upon further inspection, police reported.The man was booked in Tempe City Jail and was released pending charges, according to a police report.
ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:
  • An unknown person or persons committed theft of a means of automobile between 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Oct. 6, according to a police report.A red Chevrolet pickup truck was removed from parking lot 59 on South Packard Drive in Tempe, police reported.Personal property in the vehicle at the time of theft included a 120-gigabyte iPod and $40, according to a police report.

The value of the truck is approximately $14,000 and the iPod is approximately $225, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons stole a credit card from a dorm in the Adelphi Commons building II on Sunset Drive in Tempe Sept. 26 at 2 a.m., police reported.The person then used the card at two different locations on Sept. 28 and 29, according to a police report.There are no witnesses, leads or suspects at this time, police reported.

×