Police Beat: Oct. 29

ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• An unknown person or persons committed theft between 7 and 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, police reported.A wallet and cell phone belonging to a 26-year-old female student were taken from the Student Recreation Complex fields on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $373, police reported.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, according to a report.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft between 5:45 and 5:55 p.m. Wednesday, police reported.An Acer laptop and textbook belonging to a 25-year-old male student were taken from the Hayden Library on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $400, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft between 9:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Wednesday, police reported.A custom-built bicycle belonging to a 23-year-old female student was taken from the Fulton Center on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $870, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft between Tuesday and Wednesday, police reported.A bicycle belonging to a 19-year-old female student was taken from the bike racks on the northeast side of the Palo Verde West residential hall on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $140, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft between 12:15 and 3:15 p.m. Tuesday, police reported.A wallet belonging to a 20-year-old female student was taken from the Psychology Building on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The wallet contained the woman’s driver’s license, two debit cards and $300, police reported.

The estimated loss is $320, according to a police report.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, police reported.

×