Police Beat: Dec. 1

ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• An unknown person or persons committed theft between 7 a.m. and 6:15 p.m. Nov. 29, police reported.A bicycle belonging to a 24-year-old male student was taken from the bike racks on the north side of the Business Administration building on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $150, police reported.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, according to a report.

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary between Oct. 29 and Nov. 29, police reported.A portable solid-state hard drive belonging to the University was taken from an office in the Goldwater building on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $450, police reported.

• A 19-year-old Phoenix man was arrested around 12:30 a.m. Nov. 20 on suspicion of possession of a narcotic drug, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.The man was contacted near South McClintock Drive and East University Drive in Tempe in a vehicle stop for speeding, according to a police report.

The man was found to be in possession of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police reported.

After running a check on the man’s driver’s license, he was found to be driving on a suspended license, according to a report.

A K-9 unit responded to the scene, and after the dog alerted police, police found a usable quantity of a black tar substance and drug paraphernalia in the glove box, police reported.

After his arrest, police found a usable quantity of marijuana and a pipe on his person, according to a report.

The man was booked into Tempe City Jail and released pending charges, police reported.

×