Police Beat: Nov. 1

ASU Police reported the following incidents Sunday:

• On Wednesday between 8:15 and 11:35 a.m., an unknown person or persons stole a piece of protective gear off the right side of a 19-year-old male student’s motorcycle, according to a police report.The motorcycle was parked in the parking lot at the southwest corner of Lemon Street and College Avenue and the estimated loss is $80, according to the report.
  • A 20-year-old student was arrested Tuesday at 10:07 p.m. on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a police report.A police officer responded to a call regarding the odor of marijuana coming from a seventh-story room, according to the report.The officer received permission to enter the room and the student inside provided him with two pipes used to smoke marijuana, according to the report.

The student was cited and released at the scene, police reported.

• On Monday between 6 and 9 p.m., an unknown person or persons stole a bicycle belonging to a 38-year-old male student, according to a police report.The bicycle was taken from the west bike racks at the College of Design North, police reported.The estimated loss is $550, and police report having no lead or suspect information.

×