Police Beat: Nov. 19

ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• An unknown person or persons committed theft between 5:30 and 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, police reported.A black Raleigh bicycle and a cable lock belonging to a 20-year-old male student were taken from the bike racks on the south side of the Coor Building on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.The estimated loss is $370, police reported.There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, according to a report.
  • An unknown person or persons committed theft between 4 and 6 p.m. Wednesday, police reported.A bicycle tire belonging to a 25-year-old male student was taken from the bike racks on the west side of the University Center on the Downtown campus, according to a police report.The estimated loss is $20, police reported.There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, according to a report.
  • An unknown person or persons committed theft between 4 and 5 p.m. Wednesday, police reported.A blue Haro bicycle belonging to a 19-year-old male student was taken from the bike racks near the Physical Sciences F-Wing on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.The estimated loss is $530, police reported.There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, according to a report.
  • An unknown person or persons committed theft between 5:30 and 6:15 p.m. Monday, police reported.An iPod Touch belonging to a 25-year-old male student was taken from a study lab in the Urban Systems Engineering building on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.The estimated loss is $300, police reported.There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, according to a report.
Reports compiled by Matt Hendley. Reach the reporter at mhendley@asu.edu

×