FINAL: ASU improves to 6-6 overall and brings the Territorial Cup back to Tempe. Getting to a bowl game will depend on whether or not ASU can get an NCAA waiver.

2nd overtime, UA ball: ASU wins the 2010 Territorial Cup 30-29 after UA kicker Alex Zendejas' extra point attempt is blocked by James Brooks, his second blocked PAT of the game.

2nd overtime, ASU ball: Touchdown ASU! Marshall gets into the end zone and ASU goes up 30-23. UA gets a chance on offense.

2nd overtime, ASU ball: ASU got a touchdown from Cameron Marshall there, but replay looks like the play will be overturned.

Overtime, ASU ball: Thomas Weber ties the game with a 39-yard field goal that barely made it through the uprights. Going to overtime number two.

Overtime, UA ball: UA kicker Alex Zendejas hits a short field goal to give UA a 23-20 lead. ASU gets its turn on offense.

Overtime, UA ball: First down for the Wildcats at the ASU 15 followed by a six yard gain by Criner.

0:00, fourth quarter: ASU was unable to take advantage of last possession and punted as the clock expired. UA takes a knee with one second remaining to force overtime in Tucson. First overtime in the history of the ASU/UA rivalry.

0:27, fourth quarter: UA gets into the end zone to tie the game at 20, but ASU blocks the extra point attempt to keep the game knotted up.

2:59, fourth quarter: Thomas Weber's fourth field goal of the game gives ASU a 20-14 lead.

6:00, fourth quarter: The play is overturned, but Mike Stoops decides to go for it on fourth and short from their own 29.  ASU stops them short and takes over.

6:00, fourth quarter: Keola Antolin fumbles for for UA.  ASU recovers but the play is under review.

7:09, fourth quarter: ASU takes the lead on an endzone jump ball to Mike Willie. Sun Devils lead 17-14. Two-point attempt good.

12:38, fourth quarter: Oliver Aaron forces a fumble and recovers it to give ASU a break and the ball near midfield.

14:21, fourth quarter: Weber makes his third field goal of the night to cut the UA lead to five. Senior Kerry Taylor had a 54 yard reception to set up the attempt.

2:01, third quarter: Horrible defense by LeQuan Lewis allows Foles to connect with Criner deep again for his second touchdown of the game. UA leads 14-6.

6:59, third quarter: ASU and UA exchange punts and the Sun Devils will begin their drive from their own 13 yard line.

9:55, third quarter: UA converts and a third-and-15 to get the ball into ASU territory. On the ensuing play, Foles hit Juron Criner in the back of the endzone for a touchdown. Wildcats now up 7-6.

12:55, third quarter: ASU drives to midfield but stalls before going any further. UA will start the second half from its own nine.

Halftime: Thomas Weber hits a 36 yard field goal to cap a 72 yard drive led by QB Brock Osweiler's legs. ASU leads 6-0 at the half.

5:12, second quarter: With Foles back in the game, UA drives down to the ASU 39 yard line but fails to move any further. Ensuing directional punt leaves the Sun Devils starting at their own nine yard line.

9:16, second quarter: The two teams exchange punts. ASU has the ball first and 10 from its own 23.

11:46, second quarter: ASU defense does an outstanding job of holding UA to no points. While trying to punt, Alex Zendejas hit it off his foot similar to Hankins just minutes earlier. The net yardage was 0 yards on the kick. Very weird sequence there.

14:18, second quarter: UA almost intercepts yet another Osweiler pass and the ensuing punt attempt by Trevor Hankins gets shanked. Terrible sequence by the Sun Devils. Eight yard punt leaves Wildcats with the ball starting at the ASU 32.

0:06, first quarter: UA changes QB's and goes with Matt Scott. Wildcats still don't do much with the ball and punt right back to ASU.

2:13, first quarter: Thomas Weber hits the second longest field goal of his career, 52 yards, to give ASU an early 3-0 lead in Tucson. Huge for the Sun Devils to know Weber is on his game tonight. Could be important late in the game.

4:29, first quarter: James Brooks takes down UA QB Nick Foles on third down to back the Wildcats deep in their own end. ASU will take over at midfield.

4:59, first quarter: ASU finally gets a first down but doesn't do much else. After the punt UA takes over near the 20.

7:00, first quarter: Wildcats get a couple first downs but fail to move the ball into the redzone. The UA punt sails into the endzone and ASU will have it at its own 20. Osweiler has yet to complete a pass.

9:47, first quarter: Osweiler not looking very sharp early. Another third down pass gets deflected by a UA defender. ASU punts back to the Wildcats.

10:24, first quarter: UA fails to move the ball again and punts right back to the Sun Devils. Maybe a little early game nerves for both teams.

11:50, first quarter: Quarterback Brock Osweiler makes a bad throw, hits a UA defender in the hands, but the pass falls harmlessly. ASU punts to the Wildcat 32 yard line.

13:00, first quarter: Wildcats go three-and-out. ASU will start its night from its own 30 yard line.

15:00, first quarter: UA will receive to begin tonight's contest.

Pregame: ASU running back Deantre Lewis will be inactive tonight with concussion symptoms. As expected, Steven Threet will also be sidelined.

×