ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• An unknown person or persons called in a bomb threat at Vista del Sol Building K at approximately 10:40 p.m. on Jan. 22, police reported.Both Tempe Police and ASU Police responded and set up a perimeter around the K Building, according to a police report.

The building was searched and there was no evidence of a bomb inside or around the building, police reported.

There is no suspect or information at this time, according to a police report.

• A 23-year-old Tempe male was arrested on suspicion of interfering with judicial proceedings at approximately 5:15 p.m. on Jan. 17, police reported.The man violated a protection order by sending and leaving text and voice messages to a 20-year-old woman’s phone, according to a police report.

The man was arrested, issued a citation and released, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage by unlawfully bending the rear license plates on four separate cars in the Vista Del Sol Parking Structure between 5 p.m. on Jan. 19 and 2:45 a.m. on Jan. 20, police reported.
Tempe Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:
  • A 23-year-old California man was arrested on suspicion of intent to sell and possession of marijuana on the 1000 block of East Lemon Road in Tempe at approximately 11:46 p.m. on Jan. 20, police reported.The man was initially contacted after he was observed standing on the street with a bottle of Bud Light beer, according to a police report.

A usable quantity of marijuana was visibly protruding from his sweatshirt pocket, police reported.

A search of the man revealed five baggies of marijuana in his pocket pants, according to a police report.

The man said he was planning on selling the marijuana for $10 a bag, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail where he was booked and released, according to a police report.

• A 26-year-old man from Japan was arrested on suspicion of two counts of aggravated assault, criminal damage and disorderly conduct on the 500 block of West 15th Street in Tempe at 1:58 a.m. on Jan. 24, police reported.The man was yelling and banging on his roommate’s door, scaring the roommate who proceeded to sneak out through a back door, according to a police report.

When police arrived, the man refused to let the officers into the residence, police reported.

Two officers attempted to detain him and he responded by hitting the officers with the palm of his hand multiple times, according to a police report.

The officers tased the man four times and then transferred him to Tempe St. Lukes for observation, police reported.

The man was then transported to Tempe City Jail where he was booked, according to a police report.

×