Non-Required Reading: Cowboys and Aliens Take Over

No, but seriously, look at this picture. Why would you not want to see this movie? Photo courtesy of screencrave.com.

Now, last time , I discussed our first appearance of the Captain America trailer, so you’d probably think I was going to discuss Thor’s Super Bowl appearance.

Wrong.

Long story short, that trailer didn’t have Idris Elba, so a big-time “meh.”

I’m going to talk about "Cowboys & Aliens," also known as the greatest movie ever made that hasn’t come out yet.

Here’s a brief summary of "Cowboys & Aliens:"  James Bond is a cowboy that has a weird object on his arm. He’s lost his memory and trying to figure out where he is. He’s getting in trouble in a new town, and the sheriff, Han Solo/ Indiana Jones, has to take care of it. This girl, that one chick from "Tron: Legacy," tries to seduce him, but before they can do anything... ALIENS ATTACK.

James Bond figures out that his arm piece can literally shoot the (swear word) out of alien planes and take them out.  This (swear word)’ing battle is on!

Also, it’s directed by the guy who directed "Iron Man."

If you just woke up off the floor, let’s be friends, because just that idea makes my brain want to explode.

Everything about this trailer and this movie concept is what my mind needs. This is the kind of comic book movie adaptation that is lovely in its simplicity. It’s everything that America really needs to get back on track.

And God bless America.

But seriously, actual quote from my friend watching that trailer: “We’re going twice, and I don’t care if our girlfriends come with us."

Well said good sir, well said.

Dan

×