Tempe Police reported the following incidents Monday:

• A 40-year-old Tempe woman was arrested on suspicion of third-degree trespassing at Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital near South Mill Avenue and East 14th Street at approximately 4:41 p.m. on Jan. 30, police reported.The woman refused to leave the property several times after being discharged from the emergency room, according to a police report.

The woman began to fight the medical staff and she was handcuffed by security, police reported.

Someone arrived to take her home and she again refused to leave the property and she began to take off her clothes, according to a police report.

She was detained again by security, and police arrived to arrest her and booked her at Tempe City Jail, police reported.

The medical staff said her erratic behavior was due to using methamphetamines, according to a police report.

• A 59-year-old Tempe man was arrested on suspicion of third-degree burglary on the 2000 block of East University Drive at approximately 10:25 p.m. on Jan. 30, police reported.Police contacted the man in a fenced-in residential yard where he admitted post-Miranda to removing property including a refrigerator, coffee table and pictures from the house without permission, according to a police report.

He was transferred to Tempe City Jail where he was booked and released, police reported.

• A 34-year-old Tempe man was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault, two counts of threatening and two counts of disorderly conduct at approximately 7:08 a.m. on Jan. 29, police reported.The man was extremely intoxicated at his home and became angry for no apparent reason, according to a police report.

He began to yell at his live-in girlfriend and made threatening statements while holding a knife in his hand, police reported.

He then threatened his roommate and proceeded to throw the knife at his roommate’s feet, according to a police report.

The man was booked and held to see a judge, police reported.

• A 25-year-old California male was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault, theft and preventing use of a telephone in an emergency on the 1900 block of East Apache Boulevard at approximately 2:05 a.m. on Jan. 26, police reported.The man unlawfully entered another man’s apartment and began to strike him several times with closed fists, according to a police report.

The victim began to call 911 and the suspect knocked the phone out of the victim’s hand, grabbed the phone and fled the premises, police reported.

Police caught the man and the victim was able to point him out of a lineup, according to a police report.

The suspect admitted to taking the cell phone but said that he did not strike the victim, police reported.

×