Tempe Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• A 24-year-old Phoenix man was arrested on suspicion of aggravated DUI at approximately 7:23 a.m. Saturday, according to a police report.The man was contacted at the Wendy’s drive-thru on the 1400 block of East Baseline road in Tempe, police reported.He was found passed out in the driver’s seat of his vehicle with the keys in the ignition and the vehicle in drive, according t a police report.

The man, who exhibited signs of intoxication, was taken to and booked at Tempe City Jail, where a breath test revealed a blood-alcohol level of 0.12 percent, police reported.

Police also discovered that the man was driving on a suspended license and his car was supposed to have an interlock restriction, which it did not have, according to a police report.

• A 28-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of criminal trespassing, indecent exposure and giving false information to law enforcement at approximately 12:20 p.m. Tuesday at the 1200 block of East Vista Del Cerro Drive in Tempe, according to a police report.The man was contacted after unlawfully entering the apartment of his ex-girlfriend by unknown means, police reported.The woman discovered the man, wearing only a sweatshirt and nothing below the waist, with his genitals exposed, according to a police report.

The man had never been to the apartment before, and it was unknown as to how he found it, police reported.

When officers arrived, he was uncooperative with them and ran into the back bedroom, according to a report.

Officers used a taser on the man and took him into custody, where he refused to answer questions and provided a false name and date of birth, police reported.

The man was booked and held on bond, according to the police report.

• A 59-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of unlawful discharge of a firearm at the 400 block of East Continental Drive at approximately 7:40 p.m. on Sunday, according to a police report.An investigation revealed the man fired a live round from a 9mm handgun from a bedroom/office of his residence into the wall of another bedroom, police reported.The handgun and spent shell casing were found in a desk inside the bedroom/office after a search warrant was signed, according to a report.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, were he was booked and held to see a judge, police reported.

×