ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage by breaking a window on the north side of the Memorial Union on ASU’s Tempe campus at approximately 12:19 a.m. on Jan. 27, police reported.Two security cameras were focused on the area where the window was broken, according to a police report.

The case is pending the review of surveillance footage, police reported.The estimated loss is $500, according to a police report.

There are no suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage by knowingly and intentionally breaking a hole into a soda machine on Palm Walk on the Tempe campus between 7:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Jan. 28, according to a police report.
  • An unknown person or persons committed arson of an occupied structure by placing an empty vegetable oil bottle on a stove burner at the 1000 block of South Rural Road at approximately 4 a.m. on Jan. 31, police reported.There was no damage to the surrounding area, according to a police report.

There are no suspects at this time, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed aggravated criminal damage by discharging a fire extinguisher between the fifth and sixth floors of the south stairwell at Rosewood Hall of Barrett, the Honors College between 3:20 a.m. and 3:25 a.m. on Jan. 22, police reported.Damage to the hall consisted of the contents of the fire extinguisher expended on the stairs between the fourth and sixth floors, according to a police report.
  • An unknown person or persons committed theft by stealing a laptop from a room in Old Main on the Tempe campus between 4:30 p.m. on Jan. 25 and 12:45 p.m. on Jan. 26, police reported.The total estimated loss is $2,100, according to a police report.

×