Tempe Police reported the following incidents Sunday:

• A 25-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of third-degree burglary and criminal damage on the 1600 block of South College Avenue at approximately 12:36 p.m. Thursday, according to a police report.

The man smashed in the driver’s side window of a vehicle and stole a necklace from inside, police reported.During the burglary, the man also committed criminal damage to the vehicle by denting and scratching the driver’s side door, according to a police report.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail and booked, police reported.

• A 28-year-old Tempe man was arrested on suspicion of misconduct with weapons and possession of narcotics on the corner of University Drive and Sand Street at approximately 4:48 a.m. Thursday, according to a police report.

The man was contacted as a passenger of a vehicle stopped for a civil traffic violation, police reported.An investigation revealed the man was in possession of a 9 mm black handgun, which he is prohibited from possessing, and a box of 9 mm ammunition, according to a report.

He was also found to be in possession of five alprazolam pills and six acetaminophen/codeine pills, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and released, according to a police report.

• A 22-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence assault and aggravated assault of an officer at approximately 10:32 p.m. Thursday, according to a police report.

An investigation revealed that she punched her roommate several times while in a parking lot, police reported.An officer observed the situation and detained her, according to a report.

The woman was transported to Tempe City Jail, where she was booked and held to see a judge, police reported.

While there, it was also revealed that the woman had kicked the officer in the chest while he tried to detain her, according to a report.

• A 37-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of possession of narcotic drugs at the intersection of Southern Avenue and Clementine Drive at approximately 1:11 a.m. Thursday, according to a police report.

The man was contacted while pushing a shopping cart containing a desktop computer and monitor, police reported.The man was discovered to be in possession of 25 tablets of Percocet that he did not have a prescription for, according to a report.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail where he was booked and released, police reported.

×