ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary at the 4900 block of West Wood Drive in Glendale between 8 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to a police report.The person or persons unlawfully entered a vehicle parked near the community park and removed property from it, police reported.The total estimated loss is $1,385, according to the police report.
  • A 19-year-old male ASU student and an 18-year-old male ASU student were given warnings for possession of marijuana and marijuana usage at the 400 block of East Veterans Way in Tempe at approximately 12:18 a.m. Tuesday, according to a police report.The two were contacted at the top level of Parking Structure 5 in reference to an odor of marijuana, police reported.Later, police recovered a small marijuana blunt that contained a usable quantity of marijuana and impounded it for destruction, according to the report.The two suspects were given a verbal warning in reference to the marijuana, police reported.
  • An unknown person or persons committed burglary on the 2000 block of West Rio Salado Parkway in Tempe between Feb. 1 and March 2, according to a police report.The person or persons removed parts from a watercraft boat trailer parked on the east side of ASU Surplus Property inside a locked fence, police reported.The total estimated loss is $2,000, according to the police report.
  • An unknown person or persons committed burglary at the 950 block of South Cady Mall in Tempe between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Thursday, according to a police report.The persons or persons removed a wallet from a desk drawer at the School of Human Evolution and Social Change, police reported.The total estimated loss is $375, police reported.There are no witnesses, suspects or leads at this time, according to the police report.
  • A 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia at the intersection of Rural Road and Lemon Street in Tempe at approximately 2:30 a.m. Thursday, according to a police report.An investigation of the man revealed he had an outstanding felony warrant and was in possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.The man was cited and booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail for the outstanding warrant, according to the report.
Reach the reporter at danielle.legler@asu.edu

×