ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:

• An unknown person or persons committed theft at the Sands Classroom Building on ASU’s West campus between approximately 5 p.m. March 4 and 5 p.m. March 5, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole 15 rolls of toilet paper from a bathroom in the building, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $100, police reported.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses at this time, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed third-degree burglary at the ASU Salvage Yard in Tempe between 1:30 p.m. Feb. 3 and 1:30 p.m. March 8, according to a police report.

The person or persons forcibly entered the fenced storage yard and removed a boat, a boat motor and a trailer, police reported.

The total estimated damage to the fence is $200, and the total estimated loss is $5,684.44, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at the Fulton Center Parking Structure on ASU’s Tempe campus between 4:30 p.m. March 8 and 11 a.m. March 9, according to a police report.

The person or persons slashed all four tires of a vehicle parked on the second level of the parking garage, police reported.

• A 48-year-old Colorado man committed harassment by repeatedly calling and leaving several messages to a 48-year-old woman on her ASU work phone line between Feb. 23 and March 9, according to a police report.

The man was told to stop by both the woman and ASU Police but continued to call, police reported.

The man’s local law enforcement has been notified of his actions, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft at the Memorial Union on ASU’s Tempe campus between 8 a.m. Feb. 28 and 10 a.m. March 7, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole three elevator post ion indicator boxes from the Fire Sprinkler Riser room in the basement of the MU, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $2,100, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at the Music Building on ASU’s Tempe campus between approximately 5:50 p.m. and 8:10 p.m. Thursday, according to a police report.

The person or persons broke a glass door on the northwest corner of the building, police reported.

The total estimated damage is $300, according to the report.

×