Tempe Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• A 33-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana at the 1600 block of East Apache Boulevard in Tempe at approximately 12:03 p.m. Thursday, according to the report.

The man was contacted in a parking lot after he entered Long Wong’s on Apache Boulevard, where he stated to the bartender that he was high on cocaine and then began to break up marijuana on the bar top, police reported.

Upon contact, the man appeared to be under the influence and was making angry faces at the police officer, according to the report.

A bulge was noticed in the man’s shirt pocket, and when asked what was in there, he said cocaine, police reported.

However, upon investigation, it was discovered to be a baggy of marijuana, according to a police report.

The man was handcuffed and taken to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and released, police reported.

• A 21-year-old Scottsdale man was arrested on suspicion of false swearing and false reporting at the 400 block of South Mill Avenue in Tempe at approximately 12:39 a.m. Friday, according to a police report.

An investigation revealed the man crashed his car into a parked car in Scottsdale on Dec. 29 and fled the scene, police reported.

Hours after the incident, the man reported his car stolen to Tempe Police, with whom he read and signed a stolen vehicle affidavit, according to the report.

Investigation and evidence revealed inconsistent statements between the Scottsdale Police and Tempe Police reports, police reported.

There was no damage to the steering column or the ignition, and the vehicle was equipped with a smart key, which was accounted for, according to the report.

Friends who the suspect claimed as alibis that night were interviewed and denied being with him, police reported.

The man was booked and held in Tempe City Jail, according to the report.

• A 23-year-old Mesa man was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct and possession of marijuana at the 900 block of East University Drive in Tempe at approximately 1:47 a.m. Friday, according to a police report.

The man engaged in fighting with three other unidentified individuals at Devil’s Advocate, police reported.

A security guard detained the man until police arrived, according to a police report.

A search incident to arrest found a usable amount of marijuana in his front pants pocket, police reported.

×