ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• An unknown person or persons committed third-degree burglary at Vista del Sol on ASU’s Tempe campus between approximately 1:30 and 1:42 a.m. Tuesday, according to a police report.

The person or persons unlawfully entered the rear door of Jimmy John’s and stole a cell phone, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $200, according to the report.

A smoldering cigarette was located outside the entrance of the door, police reported.

The cigarette was impounded as evidence and submitted to a crime lab for analysis, according to the report.

No suspects have been identified at this time, police reported.

• Four male ASU students committed disorderly conduct at Vista del Sol on the Tempe campus at approximately 2:20 a.m. Tuesday, according to a police report.

The men were physically fighting inside Jimmy John’s, police reported.

All suspects were released without charges, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at the 4900 block of West Wood Drive on the West campus between approximately 10 a.m. and 2:40 p.m. Friday, according to a police report.

The unknown person or persons pulled a “No Parking” sign out of the ground on the southwest corner of 49th Avenue and Wood Drive, police reported.

The total estimated cost to replace the sign is $100, according to the report.

There are no leads or suspects at this time, police reported.

• An unknown man committed theft at the ASU Band Practice Field on the Tempe campus at approximately 4 p.m. Sunday, according to a police report.

The man unlawfully took a tan pipe bag off a table of a booth at the Native American Pow Wow event without paying for it, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $395, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed second-degree burglary at Palo Verde West on the Tempe campus between approximately 1 p.m. Friday and 1 p.m. Sunday, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole an iPod and two silver necklaces from a room in the building, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $450, according to the report.

There are no witnesses or suspects, police reported.

×