Tempe Police reported the following incidents Sunday:

• A 34-year-old Scottsdale man was arrested on suspicion of first-degree trespassing on the 100 block of East Broadway Road in Tempe at approximately 1:30 a.m. Tuesday, according to a police report.

The man was found inside a unit at Tempe Broadmill Apartments by the female resident, police reported.

The woman said he didn’t have permission to be there and believed he entered the apartment through the kitchen window, according to the report.

The man said the door was open so he walked in and fell asleep, police reported.

The woman has told him several times that he is not allowed in the apartment and police have previously warned the man about trespassing in the apartment, according to the report.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and held, police reported.

• A 24-year-old Scottsdale man was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana, misconduct involving weapons and driving under the influence on the intersection of Hancock Street and Scottsdale Road in Tempe at approximately 2:22 a.m. March 23, according to a police report.

The man was pulled over for speeding and placed under arrest for suspicion of DUI after he displayed signs of being intoxicated, police reported.

A search of the car found a loaded .40 caliber Smith and Wesson on the floorboard under the drivers’ seat, according to the report.

Police also detected the smell of marijuana and discovered a small plastic bag of a green leafy substance believed to be marijuana in the rear pocket of the passenger seat, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and released, according to the report.

• A 54-year-old Phoenix man was arrested on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs on the 3000 block of South 48th Street in Tempe at approximately 11:11 p.m. Wednesday, according to a police report.

The man was contacted while digging through a dumpster, and a warrants check revealed he had an outstanding warrant from Phoenix Police, police reported.

After being arrested, the man advised officers that he had “dope” in his wallet, according to the report.

A search revealed a clear plastic bag with a white crystal substance in it believed to be methamphetamine, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and then turned over to Phoenix Police for the warrant, according to the report.

×