ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:

• An unknown person or persons committed theft at the Nelson Fine Arts Complex on ASU’s Tempe campus between an unknown hour April 13 and 5 a.m. April 22, according to a police report.

The person or persons removed six concrete planters from outside the west entrance of the building, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $600, according to the report.

There are no witnesses, suspects or leads at this time, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft at the Student Recreation Complex on the Tempe campus between approximately 7:20 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. Monday, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole credit cards and personal property belonging to three male ASU students while they were playing basketball, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $472, according to the report.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• A 19-year-old male ASU student committed criminal damage at the ASU Agave building on the Tempe campus at approximately 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to a police report.

The man recklessly damaged the front door of an 18-year-old female ASU student’s residence, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $350, according to the report.

The man has agreed to pay for the damage, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at the University Center on the Downtown campus between 5 p.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m.  Thursday, according to a police report.

The person or persons scratched graffiti into 10 windows on the west side of the building, police reported.

There are no suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft at Lot 59 on the Tempe campus between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. Wednesday, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole the tailgate from a pickup truck parked in the lot, police reported.

×