Tempe Police reported the following incidents Sunday:

• A Tempe man was arrested in the early morning on Friday on the 1600 block on South River Drive after investigation found that he had fled the scene of a serious accident that resulted in a serious injury, police reported.Several witnesses identified the man as the driver of the vehicle that fled the accident at 1400 South McClintock Drive earlier that night, according to a police report.

The man ran over a woman’s leg, which suffered multiple fractures, and then he drove to his residence intoxicated, police reported.

Once in his residence he pushed his roommate and then began throwing pool balls at mirrors, according to a report.

The man admitted to fleeing the accident and consuming alcohol, but did not remember pushing the roommate or throwing pool balls, police reported.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of hit and run with serious injury, one count of driving under the influence to the slightest degree, one count of assault and one count of criminal damage, according to a report.

• A Phoenix man was arrested shortly after midnight on Friday at the corner of Price Road and Orange Street after he provided false information to law enforcement, police reported.He was contacted while walking southbound on Price Road and gave the name “Timothy Tom” along with a false date of birth, neither of which was found in the records, according to a report.

The man said he did not know his social security number and said he was 17 years old, but the date of birth he gave to the officer would have made him 18, police reporter.

Police asked the man three more times for his correct name but the man continued to say it was “Timothy Tom,” according to a report.

Police were able to contact the man’s girlfriend, who gave his correct name and said that he might be hiding his name because of a warrant, police reported.

It was found that he did have a warrant for possession of marijuana and admitted to police that he had lied to hide it, according to a report.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, police reported.

• A 27-year-old man was arrested early Wednesday morning on the 7400 block of East Osborn Road after he drove his car through a red light at the intersection of Apache and McClintock, police reported.Another car going through the green light was stuck by the man’s car and he was found passed out behind the driver’s seat, according to a police report.

The Tempe Fire Department removed the man from the vehicle and began to medically examine him, which was when he was seen swaying and had difficulty maintaining his balance, police reported.

During the questioning he was overheard saying, “Right now, I’m so intoxicated so I don’t know what is going on,” according to a report.

He was then transported to Scottsdale Osborn and drew a blood reading of .243, police reported.

It was found that he was driving on a suspended license and had several warrants out for his arrest for previous DUI incidents, according to a report.

He was then placed under arrest and transported to Tempe City Jail, police reported.

×