THAT LIBERAL MEDIA

(In response to Danny O’Connor’s Aug. 25 column, “Huntsman shows political center is new extreme.”)

Mr. O’Connor’s column displays his excellent ability to regurgitate liberal talking points and echo statements from the talking heads.

His inability to think for himself or use facts is also quite clear.

Huntsman stated his beliefs and opinions.  He believes in evolution and man-created global warming. That’s fine.

But, he claims that anyone who disagrees with those statements or opinions, which he also agrees with, are “far right-wing Christian and evangelicals” and that they demonstrate “the very radical nature of the GOP today.”

He continues to vomit the same lies as the pundits do by saying “these are not very bold claims at all, but rather mainstream beliefs.” Really?

“Science and knowledge have fallen by the wayside in order to garner in the religious right” he says.

Last time I checked, Darwin’s “theory” was still a theory.  It’s not called “proof of evolution.” He probably has no idea what I’m talking about since he seems to not do any research at all.

Robert Celaya

Undergraduate Student

TRADITION, TRADITION, TRADITION

(In response to Aug. 25 letter to the editor, "And now you know.")

Faculty member John Lynch just be happy ASU is not considered a community college.

This is not about tritons, it about tradition. ASU tradition! No Sparky, no alumni cash! Next time I get a call from ASU for money I will redirect the call to Nike’s headquarters.

Bill Heatherly

Alumnus

×