The Winter X Games have camaraderie like no other sport.

One may see trash talking, dirty plays and team brawls in major sports, but when it comes to action sports, it’s almost like the athletes want to see someone do the first-ever front flip on a snowmobile as much as they want to win gold.

The friendly atmosphere that takes place in Los Angeles and Aspen, Colo., during the X Games is fun and wholesome to watch.

It’s one thing to see fans drop their jaws in amazement. It’s another thing to see the runner-ups cheer in admiration when guys like Shaun White land the first-ever front side double cork 1260 and receive the first-ever X Games perfect score.

The competition is there. What’s also there is the desire for these guys to see each other succeed — and then be ecstatic when they do.

It’s awesome to see fellow athletes’ faces drop in awe because they’re seeing their adversaries do remarkable tricks.

Although they may not be as popular as the major sports of the world, the X Games, alongside action sports in general, are always going to have that buddy-buddy atmosphere anyone can appreciate.

×