Graham adds six to football staff

Changes continue to come for the ASU football program. As coach Todd Graham seeks coaches to fill the final few vacancies on his staff, he finalized six new hires Wednesday.

Rudy Burgess, Bo Graham, John Sanders, Lee Coleman, Keola Loo and Dan Lanning have all joined the staff.

Burgess, a former Sun Devil, will serve as the management intern.

He is one of only 14 players in the history of the Football Bowl Subdivision to record more than 1,000 yards in rushing, receiving and return categories.

Bo Graham was named the on-campus recruiting coordinator. He spent the 2011 season with Pittsburgh, where he was the head graduate assistant and assistant receivers coach.

Sanders joined the Sun Devils as the coordinator of football operations. Sanders began coaching the Saguaro High School Sabercats in 2007 and compiled a 62-7 overall record. Last season, Sanders led the team to a Division III state title.

Lee Coleman was also named a management intern. Coleman joins the football program after serving as a graduate assistant with Pittsburgh last season.

Loo and Lanning were added to the staff as graduate assistants. Loo will work with the offense, while Lanning will work with the defense.

Loo joins ASU after a stint at Mt. San Antonio College in Walnut, Calif., where he was an assistant football coach.

Lanning spent last season with Graham at Pittsburgh where he was a graduate assistant and worked with the defensive backs. Click here to subscribe to the daily State Press newsletter.

×