There is nothing else in sports like March Madness.

The unity and fun that go along with picking the winning teams in your bracket is always great.

People may join a friendly bracket with bragging rights in jeopardy or a competitive bracket with tons of money on the line.

It’s interesting to see different upsets people have lined up and whether they come to fruition.

Making the decision whether to pick the favorite or the underdog becomes tough, but it’s great to see who has decided to go with what as the tourney progresses.

Two notable No. 11 seeds, ’06 George Mason and ’11 VCU, are reasons why someone may want to take that risky chance of projecting a double-digit seed, as both made it all the way to the Final Four.

Although no one in your bracket may choose this year’s big underdog, it is a sight to see that team make its improbable run.

There is really nothing like having playful banter with friends as your bracket gets ruined.

There’s a miniscule chance you’ll create a perfect bracket, but there’s no doubt you’ll have fun making picks and watching the pure madness that March brings.

×