Tempe Police reported the following incident Tuesday:

• A 20-year-old Tempe man was arrested Tuesday at the 1700 block of South Roosevelt Street on suspicion of marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession, according to a police report.Tempe Police approached the vehicle in which the man was sitting, according to the report.

Police smelled marijuana in the car and asked the man and the two other passengers to get out of the vehicle, police reported.

Police found marijuana underneath the front passenger seat and a scale and pipe in the side pocket of his car door, according to the report.

The man said the marijuana and paraphernalia were his, police reported.

The man was booked into Tempe City Jail and released pending charges, according to the report.

ASU Police reported the following incidents on Wednesday:

• ASU Police are searching for a 23-year-old Tempe man suspected of threatening two employees Wednesday at Hayden Library on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.The man entered the library around 12:30 a.m. with a group of students and gave the attendant an expired SunCard, police reported.

The attendant questioned the man’s student status and told him he could not be in the library after midnight, police reported.

When the man was asked to leave, he threatened the attendant, saying he would find out where he lives and slash his throat, police reported.

As the man was leaving, he pointed at another library employee and made the same threat, police reported.

Police were unable to find the man, police reported.

Reports compiled by Michelle Peirano. Reach the reporter at michelle.peirano@asu.edu

×