BELIEF IN JUSTICE

The whole country has heard about Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman’s deadly fiasco about a month ago.  I will admit that I am caucasian, but I really and truly try, on a daily basis, to refrain from being bias, a bigot and discriminatory! I whole-heartedly agree that the black community and anyone that believes in justice should be very, very angry at the way the police, sheriff, district attorney, the county commission, and the federal government has handled this case in the absolute example of discrimination and bigotry!  I truly believe the surveillance cameras that showed Zimmerman’s face and back of the head is absolute proof that he was not hurt by Martin as Zimmerman claims!  I applaud everyone of you, and more power to you, that are speaking out and showing the government agencies that it is well past time to arrest Zimmerman based solely on the fact that he did not follow the 911 operator to not follow Martin and that Zimmerman is one of the very, very few that choose to carry a gun while doing his criminal watch duties!

Timothy (Tim) Monroe Bledsoe

State Press Reader

Follow us on Twitter or like us on FacebookClick here to subscribe to the daily State Press email newsletter.

×