Bravo to the ASU volleyball team for dominating its first six matches, going 6-0 without even losing a set. Boo to the 42 percent of Harvard's incoming freshman class for admitting to cheating on their exams before beginning the school term. Bravo to NASA for successfully launching its LADEE explorer to the moon on Friday to learn more about its surface and how the solar system works. Boo to the imminent end of "Breaking Bad." As the final three episodes chronicle the ramping up of both Walter White and Jesse Pinkman’s desperation, how will creator Vince Gilligan end it all? Who will bring down the great Heisenberg? Cancer or the DEA? "Breaking Bad" will go down as perhaps the greatest television show in history. Every aspect is on point — from the acting to the cinematography — no detail is overlooked. The gap television will have to fill is almost as big as the White family fortune that’s buried deep in the New Mexico desert. Bravo to the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control for fining Cadillac Ranch $6,000. The bar at Tempe Marketplace served Jack Culolias, the ASU student who was later found dead near Tempe Town Lake. Boo to this weekend's launch of a faith-based alternative to the Boy Scouts of America. Trail Life USA formed in protest after the organization overthrew its ban on gay involvement, and more than 1,200 former scouts, volunteers and parents attended this weekend's opening convention, according to NBC News. Hanging out with gay teens isn't going to make your kids gay, bigoted parents. Bravo to the Fair Pay Campaign for advocating the end of the unpaid internship, which has limited the ability of talented college students across the country to get experience in their desires fields, because they still have to pay rent.

Boo to the small group of people who started a petition on Change.org to change the cast of "Fifty Shades of Grey," and boo to the people who signed it.

Bravo to an impressive turnout of students for the first ASU football game of the season and to the football team for winning in such a spectacular way.

Boo to the creators of GhettoTracker.com, a website that allows users to locate the “undesirable” areas of cities in order to avoid them. Or, in other words, a website that allows classist xenophobics to circumnavigate any part of town that isn’t white, rich and homogenized. The photo on the homepage shows a smiling, white family, while an image associated with the “ghettos” shows an African-American family in a garbage can. How about a website that allows us to avoid the types of people who use GhettoTracker?

Boo-ravo to the CataCombo Sound System Coffin being produced by Swedish company Pause Ljud & Bild, which will allow the deceased to stream their music via Spotify from beyond the grave. For the low, low price of $30,000, you, too, can join the legion of the undead streaming "Jesus Walks" in the afterlife.

×