Newlin's 3 a.m. Diary: End of the Semester Approaches

The end of the semester snuck up out of nowhere, as it usually does. For those of you just figuring it out now, we only have three weeks left of classes. It is hard to notice that we are nearing the end because it is still just as hot out as it was in October and I am still just as inundated with school work as I was over midterm week.

The end of Fall semester is especially tricky to navigate because we are flooded with holidays. Thanksgiving week we only have three days of school and I am highly suspecting that my Wednesday-before-Thanksgiving classes will be particularly empty. I'm super excited yet also stressed about that week because I have a ton of family visiting but also a ridiculous amount of school work. When will professors learn that the end of the semester is the most busy time for students, er go, they should all assign things at once! I swear, the last week of school I have an exam, paper or presentation in every class.

I hope you all enjoyed our second-to-last long weekend. We are nearing the final stretch, keep your head up!

Reach the writer at newlin.tillotson@asu.edu or follow on Twitter @Newlin777.

×