Eye Candy: Goodbye For Now

Photo courtesy of Megan Patzem.
Photo courtesy of Megan Patzem.

To all my lovely readers out there - it’s been a blast. Together we’ve created pixelated

Photo courtesy of Megan Patzem. Photo courtesy of Megan Patzem.

artwork and DIY Snow globes. We’ve met an incredible artist, analyzed a few documentaries, played a couple indie games and even explored the newest innovations of the Phoenix art world.

If you’ve held on until the end, I’d like to take the time to say thank you. Thank you for reading all I’ve written, for taking the time out of your day to take in both my educated opinions and otherwise silly drivel. I hope you enjoyed my posts and were thoroughly entertained with my stories and ideas.

I also wanted to thank everyone who has helped me write Eye Candy. From my best friend, Megan Patzem and her creative thinking, to my incredible editor Mackenzie McCreary, to Erin Miller at the Musical Instrument Museum, to R.J. Price and his clever Zombie Homecoming answers, to the lovely Mary Shindell and her incredible installations. Thank you all for all your time and help, I really couldn’t have done it without you.

The reason Eye Candy is ending (at least for now) is I’m hoping to further advance in The State Press team. I also wanted a little more time to work on my own website and content. To follow what I’m up to and view the launch date of my website, make sure to follow me on Twitter @AlexDersch. My future plans involve hopefully blogging about my experience in the Disney College Program!

Please make sure to stay in touch and keep up with all my endeavors. I loved writing this blog and I hoped you enjoyed reading it just as much.

Until next time,

Alexandra Dersch

×